1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING? Yes! (twice...yes! I gave the first one back!)
2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP? Just over 10 years. I had my first "boyfriend" before I turned 3 and we hung out and our families swore we would marry until I moved away at 13.
3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED? Several Valentine's Day cards.
4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE? All the time! I cracked the lens of the camera around 1 year into the contract. I dropped into the bathtub full of water several times. The dang thing is waterproof...too bad it couldn't hold a charge!
5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? 6 hours ago. I take a kickboxing class with a friend. We work out from 4:30-5:30 every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON? Paying motgages on 2 houses that we don't want and neither does anyone else!
7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE? A 1/4 of a brownie with melted Hershey's chocolate bar on top.
8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Build. I don't like a puny dude!9. ONE FAVORITE SONG?
10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE? Upstate of South Carolina
11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED:Highland High in Medina, OH
12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:Alltell (Chad is in My Circle!)
13. FAVORITE MALL STORE:
14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD:
15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE? A pair of large fuzzy ones that have Mickey Mouse heads instead of the dots. They hang in my car, lol!
16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE? Nope, never have.
17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED:My cousin Kimberly's.
18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY: My mom, dad, and sisters, then my boss to let her know that I wouldn't be working for them anymore ROFL
19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND: About 8:30 when he sacked out to get some sleep before a long shift tomorrow.
20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT: Chick Fil A
21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD: I didn't mean it! We can work it out.
23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS? There are several restaurants, it depends on the friends!
24. CAN YOU COOK? Yes, but I bake better.
25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE? '05 Toyota Camry
26. BEST KISSER: My husband, but I wish we would kiss like when we were dating!
27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last Night
28. MOST DISLIKED FOODS: Deer Liver
29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB?: 22 hours as an LPN when we had an ice storm and the next shift couldn't get to work.
33. FAVORITE MOVIE? There really isn't any movie that I watch more than once.
34. CAN YOU SING? No! But I can play several instruments.
35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED? American Idol 2007
36. LAST KISS? Before the hubby went to bed.
37. LAST MOVIE RENTED: War with Jet Li
38.ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT: Keys, cellphone, bank card, and water.
39. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT? So far it's Disney. But we are going to start venturing out a little farther over the next few years. We are planning a Cali trip, Vegas trip, and Hawaii trip.
40. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Card games!
41. FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM? Ohio State Buckeye's football.
42. DREAM JOB? 1) Become a nurse practicioner and open my own practice as a GP for special needs people of all ages. 2) Become a certified Nurse Midwife and deliver babies.
43. LAST BOOK YOU READ? Karen Kingsbury "Dandelion Dust"
44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN? Bill Cosby
45. DO YOU SMOKE? Never
46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES? With
47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT? Hubby
48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK? I don't think so.
49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE? Too many to count DH is a police officer! LOL
50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST? French Toast
51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE? Only Java Chip Frappacino
52 HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS? Over medium/hard
53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY? No
54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Hubby, trying to decide what to get for supper.
55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST? My hairdresser...going to see her tomorrow.
56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED? From the hairdresser...Is it time for a HC?
58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS? 1
59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? Sleep shorts and DH's old t-shirt
60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC:
61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J? Homemade blackraspberry jam.
62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL? Kinda
63. CAN YOU SWIM? Yes, grew up in Miami!
64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Extreme Moose Tracks
65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS? Not really
I'm Bugging out on you guys for tonight!
66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: I have a 1st degree Brown Belt in TaeKwonDo
68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY? A 5 year old's Princess Party.
69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? late Spring or early Summer
70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID? Yesterday playing Uno.
71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING ? 11am
72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER? Nothing!
73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET? Never, but I cheat being married to a Po-Po.
75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET? Taby-a taby cat.
76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL? Yup, and some are yummy looking when not in costume!
77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND? Working.
78. BIRTHDATE? December 23..it sux!
79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE? Just what I am, a nurse! I'm still working on the mommy part.
85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP? How did you know????? Am I being watched?
87. ARE YOU SMILING? No, listening to a sad song on TV.
89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW? Officer Boop, he's working all this weekend.
90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Australia
92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? Not anymore.
93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH? Yeah, on my hubby!
94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME? Alexander/Alexandria
95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT? I have several, but one is Black.
96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST? I'm not in school, but I need to go back.
97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH? No, the next is a short weekend in May.
98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE? Not yet, but it's on the list.
99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER? 4 of them, from 9 years younger to 21 years younger!
100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS? No, I heard it was dangerous on the roof.
101. ARE YOU IN LOVE? Very much.
102. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL? Yes, for outpatient surgery, and 1 time in the ICU for migraines and anaphylactic shock.
103. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW? My maternal g-ma. She went to heaven before I was born.
104. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING? Just my wedding band.
105. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS SURVEY? Start another round of antibiotics for this never-ending sinus infection.