Sunday, September 2, 2007

Football Virgin!!!












My 15 year old sister has never been to a football game. Not a pro game, not a college game, not a high school game, not even a pee-wee game!!! I asked her around 2 this afternoon if she wanted to drive through the mountains to take pics or go to a football game.





"Are the mountains going to be there tomorrow?"




Uhhhhhh, yeah!







"I've never been to a football game. Let's go!"





So, away we go! We arrive early to hit up a tail-gate party, but we only knew one person there (the author of a great blog http://www.benandbenniewaddell.blogspot.com/ )! Bennie is a great guy, dad, artist, and friend! His son is my Monday, Wednesday, and Friday patient, stay tuned and you will learn alot more about him... and you'll fall in love with this family the same way I did!





OK! Back to my sister, she's 15. She is #4 of 6 kids and is the most mature so far!







Really!! She is! She is an accomplished pianist (I will post a link soon so you can listen to a true talent) that's only been playing for 6 years, but is working on a repertoire for The Juilliard School of Music. She was in Brazil this July helping to paint a school with her church. She is basically self-taught as my mom homeschools her, my 10 year old sister, and my 11 year old sister. She has no idea what she wants to do when she grows up, except that she wants to get married and have as many babies as she can, and adopt even more. She's even offered to be a surrogate for me, if we don't produce Baby Boop before she turns 20 or so!!!! I LOVE MY YOUNGER SISTER !!!


BTW: Even though she doesn't look all that excited in the first pic...we did win the game!
GO FURMAN PALADINS!!!!!!